Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Thunderstorms and Movie Reviews

Monday came and Linnzie and I decided a walk would be a good idea. After lunch of course. We went out for lunch at this nice restaurant that I don't know the name of. I got fish and chips but got my fish grilled instead of battered - I wish more people knew you could order it that way because it is beyond amazing!!! After lunch we decided to walk into the shops and such before heading to Home Depot for some home improvement shenanigans. 


Once at Home Depot we quickly realized that we would not get our needs met and left. Linnzie had wanted more life size models depicting the options for her new home but they just couldn't cut it. We stopped at this famous barbecue place and picked up dinner before heading to marble slab to celebrate National Ice Cream day - a day late. I got coconut ice cream with almonds and chocolate - it was beyond amazing. I left it in Houston when I left so I hope Linnzie enjoyed the rest of it!! 


We made it home just in the nick of time, it began violently thunder storming and raining within five minutes of us getting in the door. This was our opportunity for a movie! After perusing the listings we decided on Mirror Mirror. 


Neither of us realized how hilarious this movie was! Filled with banter and odd twists of comedy we laughed our way  all the way to the end. I would highly recommend seeing this to anyone - and I would also like to get a taste for the Huntsman [no pun intended!], but have yet to see it. 


Linnzie and I then moved on the Extreme Makeover: Weightloss Edition and watched as Nyla shed the pounds - then hankered down for The Bachelorette!!! Ahhh reality TV ridiculousness. I loved seeing Sean on the reunion show - being so sure and ready to start life, lets just say I would love to watch him as the bachelor!! 


We finished our reality TV madness with Hells Kitchen before going to sleep. I would say we had a successful visit :) I always love seeing Linnzie and I look forward to seeing Kyle, her, and baby peanut next time i'm in town!! I'm so happy for the marriage Linnzie and Kyle have found - and the new blessing brought into their life!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment